The gameplay of Coaster Racer 2
Coaster Racer 2 is an interesting driving game featuring many missions. Finish all assigned missions to unlock achievements and earn a lot of money.
At the start of the game, you need to choose between three difficulties including Easy, Normal, and Hard. Let's choose the most suitable difficulty to avoid being overwhelmed when playing the game. If you are a rookie, it is better to choose the Easy level. When you become a professional racer, you can choose a Normal or Hard level.
All challenges and races
There are a total of 30 races in this game. In general, in these races, you need to join four main challenges.
- Head To Head: In this challenge, you need to race with another designated racer. You must overtake your rival and reach the finish line first to win this challenge. Note that you will not die if you fall off the racetrack. However, falling off the racetrack constantly will slow down your speed. As a result, you cannot cross the finish line first. Therefore, try not to fall off the racetrack.
- Time Trial: This challenge requires you to accelerate your speed to complete 2 laps within 1 minute and 20 seconds. You will be rewarded a lot of money if you can beat this time trial challenge. Remember that you can free your hands while driving. This will increase the difficulty of the game.
- Race Level: In this challenge, you have to compete with other 15 racers to complete 2 laps in the shortest time. If you are the first driver to complete 2 laps, you will become the winner. Look at the leaderboard to know your rank after each race. Your score is also shown on this leaderboard. The faster you go, the higher score you can get.
- Catch Up Challenge: In this challenge, your objective is to drive your car or bike as fast as possible to catch up with another racer on the road. You will gain a big reward after finishing this challenge.
Play this game now and try to win all races in the game to earn a lot of money. In addition, you can collect cash along the racetrack. The money you earn can be used to upgrade the speed, acceleration, brake, tire, and nitro of your bike or car. Moreover, you can change the color of your bike or car to make it more impressive. After playing this game, you can visit Drift Boss to join more thrilling car races.
How to control
Use WASD or arrow keys to drive
Use Z or M to do freestyle
Use X or N to use nitro
All achievements in Coaster Racer 2
There are 10 achievements in this game. They will be completed after you win challenges in the game. Here is the list of achievements.
- Unlock all tracks.
- Finish all races in 1st position.
- Complete all challenges.
- Collect 50 cash pickups.
- Hit 50 cones.
- Max out all upgrades.
- Jump 500 metres.
- Freestyles for 100 seconds.
- Nitro 500 times.
- Get 10,000 dollars in the bank.